Online| Dec 2, 2021
Community Bank Director Workshop: Compliance Risk
- Work with and learn from experienced OCC examiners who lead this 3-hour workshop designed for directors of national community banks and federal savings associations.
- Understand the critical elements of an effective compliance risk management program.
- Review major compliance risks and critical regulations, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- Identify compliance red flags and hot topics.
- Learn about common OCC examination findings related to compliance risk.
1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m. EST
You can apply for multiple virtual workshops at one time. Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within 3 business days of receipt of your application with instructions for logging into the virtual workshop(s).
If a workshop reaches capacity, a waitlist will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.
To register visit our registration page.