Minneapolis, MN| Sep 28, 2022
Compliance Risk: What Directors Need to Know
On September 28, 2022, this one-day workshop combines lectures, discussions, and exercises designed specifically for outside directors of national community banks and federal savings associations to:
- Understand the critical elements of an effective compliance risk management program.
- Review major compliance risks and critical regulations, such as the Bank Secrecy Act and the Equal Credit Opportunity Act.
- Identify compliance red flags and hot topics.
- Learn about common OCC examination findings related to compliance risk
September 28, 2022
8:00 a.m.-4:00 p.m.
There is a registration fee of $99.00 per participant/per in-person workshop.
To register, visit our registration page.
- Upon verification of eligibility, you will receive an email within three business days of receipt of your application with payment instructions. You will then have five business days to make payment.
- Please do not make hotel reservations until your registration has been confirmed. When making a hotel reservation, please mention "OCC Bank Director Workshop" to receive the negotiated rate in select cities.
- You can apply for multiple workshops at one time.
- If a workshop reaches capacity, a wait list will be opened. We will contact you via email should space become available.